Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Manufacture Your Day by WALKING THE TALK


I provide new perspectives and tools to create a new manufacturing era in North America. Taking personal responsibility is an important part of it and I like to follow up on the words in my book by taking action and walking the talk.

Since last week I officially demonstrate confidence in a North American automaker by purchasing a Ford Focus. I believe CEO Alan Mulally does an outstanding job in making manufacturing sexy and bringing Ford back on track.

How do you walk the talk?


Kreate Sexy ROI with KARICO Performance Solutions
Karin Lindner, Author of the book "How Can We Manufacturing Sexy? A Mindset of Passion and Purpose from the Production Floor to the Executive Suite"
Interested in learning more about our unique programs and manufacturing bootcamps?
Call 1-647-401-5274 or email karin@karicosolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment