Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This is Success!


"Having your birthday is a celebration of life and I approach my life with the "3-F Attitude".
I am Fun, Fit and Fabulous and age can't change that."
~ Karin Lindner

Yesterday I had my birthday and this always makes me think about my dreams, about my life, and about my view on success.

My inner drive to follow my dreams and my passion to encourage organizations and individuals to follow their dreams and achieve a new level of excellence, have led me to an amazing journey. Every day I learn something new. Every day I am faced with a new challenge. Every day I have to overcome negative self-talk. Every day I search for new solutions and ideas. Every day some of my goals seem to be overwhelming. Every day I learn something from the amazing people I surround myself with.

And speaking of learning, yesterday I learned something new from all the birthday messages I received....... I truly enjoy serving and supporting other people, but I have really never thought about how much you can impact somebody else's life without even knowing them. Some of the messages and phone calls I received yesterday literally blew my mind. I received messages from all over the world - from Europe, the United States, Australia, and India..... Messages from people I don't even know in person.

I cannot even tell you how fulfilling it is to know that you enjoy my inspirational articles and video messages. I know that in a world that is so full of negativity, we all certainly have a need for that.

Thank you for telling me how much I have impacted your life.
Thank you for telling me how much you are inspired by my actions.
Thank you for telling me how you implement some of the tips that I share with you.
Thank you for telling me that you want to be a better person because of my messages.
Thank you for trying to get to a new level of excellence.

It does not matter where you are in the world. It does not matter whether we know each other in person. It does not matter if you are a friend, someone in my network, or a business associate. I want you ALL to know that if you shared some of your thoughts, insights and feedback with me, YOU have impacted my life as well.

For me, this is success! Thank you for being a part of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment